I have a low lip line. What should I do to fix my smile. (photo)

Lifting The Low Upper Lip Line

+1

When you use the term 'low lip line', I believe you are referring to a low level of the upper lip vermilion edge that partially obscures your upper teeth when you smile. That can be improved by a simple horizontal mucosal excision of the upper lip that will lift the lip line and expose more of your upper teeth.

I have a low lip line. What should I do to fix my smile

+1

Juvederm would be a great option to help lift the upper lip, the results usually last 6-9 months 

Lip augmentation in men - Los Angeles

+1

Juvederm or Restylane may be an excellent option for you to improve your lip proportions. Lip fillers are excellent for men and women. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS