How Can I Lesson Wrinkles/sagging Caused by Small Scars in the Left Eyebrow Area?

These small scars are above, into, and just below the outer left eyebrow area, They were not all that visible for a long time, but are now causing wrinkling and a little sagging of the left eyebrow area as I get older. Is there a procedure, a creme to promote collogen, or something that would help, as this is quite aging? Thanks, Lynn

Scars around the lateral eyebrow probably best treated with filler

+1

Without a photo, it's hard to give you definitive advice, but in similar cases, I've used dermal fillers.  Either Belotero or Restylane will do with the needle technique.  Some Botox might help raise the brow and improving the look even more.  No creams will probably work.  Steve Weiner, MD, Facial Plastic Surgeon, Destin, Florida.

Filler is most likely the easiest remedy

+1
Fillers, particularly the hyaluronic acid fillers like Juvederm and Restylane are great choices to fill depressions and wrinkles. They would fill the areas that you describe, and "lift" the brow with the added volume. Make sure you see someone with significant experience filling such places. The product lasts about a year in that location.
Andrew Campbell, M.D.
Facial Plastic Surgeon

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon