Lengthening of Upper Lip Possible After A Lip Lift?

I had bull-horn lip weeks ago.I had 20mm upper lip. I just wanted to have a little bit of lift but my doctor left 11mm. As a result, the distance of my nasal base and upper lip was too close. If you look at me from far away I look like a have cleft lip because I can see more of my front teeth and there's not enough space between my nasal base and upper lip. I felt he aggressively took lot of skin from my central lip making my upper lip triangular shape which I don't like. Any remedy?

Overdone Subnasal Lip Lift

+1

As a general rule, no more than 25% of the upper lip length (if not less) should be removed in a lip lift. It is not possible to put the skin back. But subnasal lip lifts do relax over the first few months after surgery and it will not appear quite as short as it does now. Once it is better healed, you can begin lip stretching to help that process along.