Is It Possible to Lengthen Nose Tip Non-surgically? I Had 4 Plastic Surgeries on my Nose.

I am a male in my 30's of Mediterranean descent with thick nose skin. Plastic surgeons were not able to lengthen my nose although the last one used ear cartilage grafting. He said there just isn't enough skin to pull the nose down to lengthen it. Do you think there is any injection that can lengthen my nose?

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty in the setting of multiple revision rhinoplasties

+1

Not only will injections be ineffective in lengthening your nose, it will be unsafe and ill-advised with your history of multiple revision surgeries.  The blood supply to your nasal skin envelope and the tip of your nose is a bit tenuous after those surgeries, and injecting filler can cause further vascular compromise and even necrosis.  

Non surgical rhinoplasty to lengthen nose

+1

Dear steve.parker,

• It would depend on your exam and what you are looking to acheive
  • Fillers can do a little bit, maybe not enough
  • Please visit a rhinoplasty specialist for more information and an examination

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD