Length of Garment After to the Knee Cellulaze?

What should the garment length be after Cellulaze to the knee front and back? Just below the knee or to the mid-calf? Asking because it is now warm weather and wondering how to prepare for dressing. Had knee Lipo before and was told that that garment would be fine.....if a shorter one, like just below knee is fine I will gladly spend the $ for it so I can dress in summer clothes, somewhat anyway. Thanks

+2

Dr Hoffman is correct COVER the operated area completely. But always discuss/ask your chosen CELLULAZE certified doc. 

Wear a garmet that covers the area treated with cellulaze

+2
Wear a garmet that completely covers the treated area. Garmets usually are above the knee or calf level. I recommend calf level because it covers the treated area and is less likely to cause swelling of the feet than one that ends just below the knee.

Web reference: Http://www.dkhoffmanmd.com

Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Compression Garment after Cellulaze

+1

Thank you for your question. Your compression garment should completely cover the treated area. See your doctor post-treatment to ensure your garment fits correctly. 

Garments after Cellulaze

+1

Ideally you would want to cover/compress the treated area and have it extend past the treated area to address swelling in adjacent/adjoining tissue, for example, if the Cellulaze extended below the knee, your garment should extend to approximately the mid-calf.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Web reference: http://www.cellulitesurgeon.com/

Length of garment

+1

We recommend wearing a garment that would come to the calf. If you wear one shorter it may fall on the incision site and become irritated.