Length of Garment After to the Knee Cellulaze?

What should the garment length be after Cellulaze to the knee front and back? Just below the knee or to the mid-calf? Asking because it is now warm weather and wondering how to prepare for dressing. Had knee Lipo before and was told that that garment would be fine.....if a shorter one, like just below knee is fine I will gladly spend the $ for it so I can dress in summer clothes, somewhat anyway. Thanks

+2

Dr Hoffman is correct COVER the operated area completely. But always discuss/ask your chosen CELLULAZE certified doc. 

Wear a garmet that covers the area treated with cellulaze

+2
Wear a garmet that completely covers the treated area. Garmets usually are above the knee or calf level. I recommend calf level because it covers the treated area and is less likely to cause swelling of the feet than one that ends just below the knee.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon

Compression Garment after Cellulaze

+1
Thank you for your question. Your compression garment should completely cover the treated area. See your doctor post-treatment to ensure your garment fits correctly. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD

Garments after Cellulaze

+1

Ideally you would want to cover/compress the treated area and have it extend past the treated area to address swelling in adjacent/adjoining tissue, for example, if the Cellulaze extended below the knee, your garment should extend to approximately the mid-calf.

Dr. Grant Stevens

Grant Stevens, MD

Length of garment

+1

We recommend wearing a garment that would come to the calf. If you wear one shorter it may fall on the incision site and become irritated.

Bruce E. Katz, MD