I had septo-rhinoplasty 2 years ago. does it look wrong on my photos & CT images? (Photo)

I have middle fault collapse, mainly on my left side, and my nose clicks to the touch on both sides in this area. Restricted breathing and some pain and tightness, runny (soggy) in my left nostril. Having a revision with spreader grafts, is this the best approach? Many thanks, Chris.

Revision rhinoplasty with spreader grafts

+1
Thanks for sharing your photos and X-ray.  It does appear as though your middle vault and dorsal aesthetic lines are not as symmetric as one would normally like.  Revision rhinoplasty seems like a good and reasonable plan, and certainly the addition of spreader grafts will help with the straightening of the nose and controlling the mid-vault.  It should also help with your breathing concerns.

Best of luck to you.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon