What is Causing my Runny Nostril with Burning Pain, Breathing Problems and Tight Nostrils 2 Years Post Septorhinoplasty? (photo)

I had reconstructive septo-rhinoplasty with IT outfracture,nose/air feels dry but runs 1 side,burning pain felt (on and off) that side,breathing noisy/restricted,cold sensation. My surgeon say upper lateral migrated, some NVC & suspects nerve damage. Please can you advise on what has/is causing my symptoms & how to relieve the pain/dryness and sticky runny nostril in the interim? Is ENS possible or NVC causing my symptoms? Will massage/excercise/hot compress or anything else help the nerve heal?

Many Issues Post Rhinoplasty

Without the benefit of an internal examination of the nose, it is very difficult to give you sound advice.
Consult your surgeon and if not satisfied seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon