What is Causing my Runny Nostril with Burning Pain, Breathing Problems and Tight Nostrils 2 Years Post Septorhinoplasty? (photo)

I had reconstructive septo-rhinoplasty with IT outfracture,nose/air feels dry but runs 1 side,burning pain felt (on and off) that side,breathing noisy/restricted,cold sensation. My surgeon say upper lateral migrated, some NVC & suspects nerve damage. Please can you advise on what has/is causing my symptoms & how to relieve the pain/dryness and sticky runny nostril in the interim? Is ENS possible or NVC causing my symptoms? Will massage/excercise/hot compress or anything else help the nerve heal?

Many Issues Post Rhinoplasty

+1
Without the benefit of an internal examination of the nose, it is very difficult to give you sound advice.
Consult your surgeon and if not satisfied seek a second opinion.

Best wishes

West Orange Plastic Surgeon