What Kind of Results I Should Expect from Vaser Lipo? (photo)

I'm scheduled for my Vaser lipo on 8/30, I'm 4'11 and about 112lbs. I'd like to know what kind of results I should expect from my Vaser lipo of my inner/outer thighs, flanks, and abdomen??? How much fat is a resonable amount that can be taken out? Looking for the best possible results.

Expectations from Vaser Lipo

+1

Based on your dimensions and photos, you should be able to get outstanding results with the Vaser Liposuction system. The Vaser system is great because it gently removes fat, re-contours the body, and tightens skin. Generally, a safe amount of fat removal during one surgery is 5 liters.

Thank you for your question and photos, Best of luck with surgery!

Gregory C. Park, M.D.

Vaser Hi-Def Lipo

+1

The results you will achieve ultimately will be based on what type of look you desire.
Based on your photos, I would suggest Vaser Hi-Def of the abdomen, back, and flanks, as well as a fat transfer to the buttocks. With this procedure, you could create a taut abdomen that would curve out to a tight waist. Furthermore, among many of the outstanding features of using the VASER machine for liposuction is the fat transfer capabilities. In your case, the fat could be suctioned away from the abdominal muscles, waist, hips, and flanks. Part of it could then be re-injected to create a curved, full buttock. Again, this is just one of the options for a look you could achieve with Vaser. I would suggest speaking with your doctor about what specifically you want to look like post-treatment. Best of luck. 

Daniel Shapiro, MD