Can Indentations Left from Laser Lipo Be Fixed with a Thigh Lift?

My legs are deformed after laser lipo, can they be fixed? Can i get rid of indentations with a thigh lift?

Laser lipo indentations

+1

Indentations after laser lipo are difficult to fix.  Without a picture, it is hard to know where your contour abnormalities are located.  I would reccomend some time.  If the quality of the indentations does not improve believe it or not you make need more liposuction and fat grafting to correct the divets.  I would seek the opinion of at least one other surgeon besides the one who operated on you. 

Indentations form laser lipo

+1

Can indentations from laser lipo improve with a thigh lift? That really depends upon how the skinlooks when lifted manually. If there is a lot of irregularity from overresection in some areas, it may not.

Fixing Laser Liposuction problems

+1

Indentations after laser liposuction can be difficult to correct.  They are the result of overagressive liposuction that leaves dented areas.  When allowed to heal, they are difficult to treat.  The underlying problem is over liposuction, too much fat was removed from those spots.  So the ideal treatment is to inject fat back into those spots.  However this is tricky and most often requires more than one treatment spaced months apart.

Sincerely,

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Lumps after laser lipo

+1

First, you need to discuss these issues with your surgeon.

Lumps and indentations can be hard to fix, and tarditional lifting tachniques may need to be combined with other theapies (like mico-liposuction or fat grafting) to try and fix the problem.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Laser lipo

+1

These are the results of gymicks like laser ipo. It is not the machine that gives the result, rather the surgeon and his/her experience.

Consult a BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON for examination and advise, These are very difficult to repair. they may need more than one surgery. They may need some liposuction, some fat transfer and a thigh lift.