Can you advise a legal course of action after failed rhinoplasties?

I had 2 revision rhinoplasties to correct a deviated septum & weak nasal walls. my 1st surgery (alar batten grafts) was unsuccessful & I had revision surgery, which was a disaster. He used ear cartilage without properly shaping it, placed it incorrectly and my nasal collapse persisted. My nose got deformed, my nasal passages got smaller & my breathing got worse than before 1st surgery. The 3rd surgeon operated for 7 hours to fix it all. Is there something I can do legally about the 2nd surgery?

Nose

+1
A bad result is not malpractice and unless the techniques used by the surgeon were below those in the community I would not recommend pursuing legal action. Dr. Corbin

Brea Plastic Surgeon