Is it Legal to Charge Me For Thermage if I Couldn't Handle the Pain and Didn't Go Through With it?

Is it ethical or legal to charge $400 for thermage that I could not have due to the pain? She tried High-med-low for a total of 3 seconds which felt like a hot iron poked into my skin.

Charge for aborted procedure

+1
You need to check the terms of a surgical cancellation policy. Generally, cancellation during a procedure does not result in a refund because the time has been devoted and, in the case of Thermage, the tip is individual and cant be reused on another patient. In terms of whether you were told to anticipate pain or were offered oral analgesia, your post doesn't go into detail so I must reserve judgment there.