Leg Folliculitis From Shaving, Now Left With Dark Brown Scars. Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation? (photo)

Hi! I had leg folliculitis a month ago from shaving..healed just 2 weeks ago and now my legs are dark brown! :( i guess it's the post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.. i am now applying porcelana(hydroquinone 2%) BUT I'm going to vegas in 16 days. Is there any way I can get rid of the dark spots fast and safely? the picture doesn't look too bad and yes it is fading but i want it completely gone!

Treatment of brown scars on the legs - PIH

+1

Dark brown scars on the legs can be improved with MelaPeel chemical peels and Melaquin PM topical creams.