Left Side of Nose Growing?

I am a 30 year old whose nose has grown on the left tip only. One surgeon said it might be a benign mole but I am doubtful as it is the entire left tip of my nose. It could be rhinophyma from what I have read... Please help me diagnose and suggest treatment. Thanks

Rhinophyma

+1

Rhinophyma is generally seen in patients of Anglo-European descent.  It can lead to significant nasal distortion in some patients.  Treatment typically consists of shaving off the superficial skin layers so the shape is better.  Posting several photos will help to suggest if this is the correct diagnosis, but a formal consultation is the best way to start.