Left Saline Breast Implant: Shooting Pain when Breathing, Lump in Center of Breast. What Does This Mean?

I have saline implants that are appraoching 8 yrs old. I have a lump in the same place on each implant: directly in the center of each breast. When I asked surgeon about this several years ago, he said that scar tissue had likely formed around the port used to fill up the implants during surgery. About 2 yrs ago I stared feeling pain when breathing or lying on my left side.This lasts for a few days then goes away, comes back every 8wks. I can feel the lump when I touch it but it is not visible.

Breast Pain

If  the lumps are symmetrical and in center of breasts, you may well be feeling the valve of the underlying  implants. The may be palpable but rarely do they cause pain . I would recommend a mammogram and physical exam to help determine the cause of your discomfort.