Left Profile of Nose Looks Different Than Right Profile? (photo)

Hi, it's been 8 months since my rhinoplasty surgery. One side of my nose looks longer than the other side of my nose and I can't seem to figure out what is causing it. It doesn't seem like there is any asymmetry, but I'm not 100% sure. It would be great if I could get some feedback. Also, is there any chance my tip will get smaller and more defined? Thanks!

Different Profiles

+1

You have more fullness along the right side of your bridge (seen in the front view) which is causing the difference in your profiles. You probably have some temporary residual tip swelling which will decrease as healing continues over the next 6 months.