Is Left Inframmamary Fold Too Low After Tuberous Breast Aug? (photo)

Pre-op pic does not show tuberous because nipples are erect,but was told by four doctors that I have slight tuberous.Post-op,left fold was lower and sat lower.My previous question asked the opposite, but now I'm nervous that the left IMF was over dissected.The left breast was the smaller one pre-op.The post-op photo is a mirror shot so it is shown as my right.The left IMF seems about .5 inch lower than right. Will this get worse as they settle,will wearing an underwire bra higher on left help?

Breast asymmetry

+1

Each breast will always be a bit different. The right one or left one in the photo is higher and may come down a bit with time.

Is Left Inframmamary Fold Too Low?

+1

I really can't tell from the current photo, which is obviously an early post-op with the steristrips still present. 

Although your pre-op breasts are rather small, I am not sure I would have called them tuberous. Definitions are broad, and often include some or all of the following findings:

•Wide and puffy areolae
•widely spaced breasts
•high breast fold
•constricted lower pole (deficient tissue in lower half of the breast
•minimal breast tissue
•high breast fold
•narrow base of the breast

Other than small breasts I see none of these findings. Nonetheless, all that has no bearing on the outcome. It is expected to see some degree of asymmetry early on.If one fold is lower than the other, wearing some support such as an underwire bra will discourage further descent of the implant, but I would discuss that with your surgeon before altering and post-op care. 

Expect about 3 months before you can fairly evaluate the symmetry. Remember, no one is completely symmetric.

Thanks and best wishes.