Left Foot Lipoma, Calcaneus Bone, It Has Started to Hurt.

Hello 7 months ago i went to MR, my left foot started to hurt at while i was working, on MR the doctors said that it is a "LIPOMA INTRAOSSEALIS CALCANEI SIN". And that i need a surgery. (10 years ago i had a surgery on that same foot doctors thought it was a simple bone cyst and they injected me something an the pain stopped since now). I am afraid of surgery, can you please tell me how would the surgery procedure look like and what are my options? Also is there some pain killers?

Lipoma in foot

this question looks best answered by a foot and ankle orthopedic doctor or podiatrist. if it is painful probably best to remove it.