Left Foot Lipoma, Calcaneus Bone, It Has Started to Hurt.

Hello 7 months ago i went to MR, my left foot started to hurt at while i was working, on MR the doctors said that it is a "LIPOMA INTRAOSSEALIS CALCANEI SIN". And that i need a surgery. (10 years ago i had a surgery on that same foot doctors thought it was a simple bone cyst and they injected me something an the pain stopped since now). I am afraid of surgery, can you please tell me how would the surgery procedure look like and what are my options? Also is there some pain killers?

Lipoma in foot

+1

this question looks best answered by a foot and ankle orthopedic doctor or podiatrist. if it is painful probably best to remove it.

Ashburn General Surgeon