Left Eye Ptosis Repair Surgery Day 4, Right Eye Looks Droopy?

I had left eye ptosis repair surgery 4 days back. My right eye had started to get little droopy right after the surgery. Now the left eye looks little wider and more alert than right. Will the left eye alert look fix with time and right eye get back to normal?

Hello

+1

4 days after surgery it’s too early to see final results. It takes months for everything to fall into place. You have to wait at least 2 weeks before you are able to start doing exercise to help your eyes muscle and nerves get back to normal. In our practice we do blinking and squinting exercise after 2 weeks of surgery. Make sure you ask your surgeon what is the next step for them.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.