What Can be Done for Dark Under Eye Circles with Loose Skin?

It has been like this for most of my life. the low dipping under the eye of a thin skin not tight like others have how can Iget the dark discoloration to disappear? I do not have a picture that I could show you with a little makeup it can be covered by I would like to tighten the skin so both eyes do not have the downward curve underneath eyes.

Solutions for Dark Circles and Loose Skin Under the Eyes

+1

The problems with your eye area (thin and loose skin, dark circles) are genetic and bone structure related. There are many cosmetic procedure choices to address your concerns. In my New York practice, we perform lasers (such as Fractional CO2) and Pelleve for skin tightening, and injectables such as Restylane and platelet rich fibrin matrix (aka the Vampire Facelift™) to add volume to the cheeks and balance the eyes.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Many options here.

+1

A personal consutlation is need to provide a meanful answer for your particular situation.  However, fillers and chemical peels are very powerful options for many individuals with similar complaints.  Unfortunately addressing these concerns is not as simple as looking for a plastic surgeon in the Yellow Pages.  You really need to find a surgeon who truly understands this area and has both surgical and artistic skills.