Will the deep crease I was left with after Rhinoplasty, go away?

hello, after a open rhinoplasty, 3 months post op, i have a deep crease on the right hand side of the bridge of my nose, where the tip was pulled back, will this go away? because it is dented and bright red and does not seem to be getting any better, infact it seemed where the dent is , the crease has open and is travelling down the nose. is this normal?

Rhinoplasty recovery

+1

Really need before and after photos to advise on this, most likely you are still experiencing swelling.  Follow up with your rhinoplasty surgeon to discuss your concerns.

3 Months Post Op Rhinoplasty

+1
The crease on your nose should go away as you heal.  Follow up with your Plastic Surgeon so that he can guide you to recovery,  Best wishes!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD