I Am Left with Dark Spots After Laser Treatment for Stretch Marks Removal?

Can you please suggest me any medicine? I will be thankful to you if you can refer to me a doctor in India who can treat me? Thank you!

Post Laser Treatment - Dark Spots

+1

Thank you for your question. Ethnic skin should be very cautious when it comes to treatments with lasers. For post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, which is what you are experiencing, you should use sunscreen everyday with SPF 30 with zinc oxide, and use bleaching creams containing hydroquinone for the  next 2 months to reduce the discoloration. The use  of sunscreen and sun avoidance is most important.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures and ethnic skin for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps

Bay Area Dermatologist