Left Breast Implant Revision less than 4 weeks ago. When will it drop? (photo)

I had a left breast revision a little over 3 weeks ago and it has not moved at all. The breast did not have a crease and was slightly uncomfortable. The doctor went in and 'over exaggerated' that breast. He used vicry sutures. He told me it will drop in 1-2 months and could possibly drop all at once. I'm regretting my decision to get this revision so close to summer. I'm stressed about it. When should I see this thing drop? Please advise.

Left Breast Implant Revision less than 4 weeks ago. When will it drop?

Something is seriously incorrect. Over the internet we can not examine you!!! Best to seek immediate in person second opinions... 

Recovery questions after breast implant revision: only your plastic surgeon knows

Without a lot more information it is just not possible for anyone to offer specific advice online in situations like yours. Judging from the picture, it appears that you may have had a tubular breast, and a high implant. I would be surprised if it dropped enough to match the other side but as I said there is just no way to know. Stay in close contact with your plastic surgeon.

Richard Baxter, MD