Left breast more swollen and bruised after reduction and lift. Is this normal?

I am 3 days post op, which I know is very soon to know anything for sure, but have noticed that my left breast is significantly larger and more swollen than the right one. It is also much more bruised and underneath where the skin is pulled together there are large areas that look like previous stretch marks pooled with blood. Also, I'm experiencing pain only on this side, with practically none on the right. I did not have any drainage tubes after surgery. Is this normal?

Breast pain after reduction on one side

You should be seen and examined.  Swelling on one side and not the other that is not relieved with pain medicine needs to be addressed with your surgeon immediately.