Left Breast Dropping Too Fast Due to Physical Trauma?

Aug. done 7/13/12. i notice after riding a some fair rides that my left breast dropped about a day after goignt to fair. Could this be just timing or did my left breast drop due impact of rides and possibly physical traa. P.s Said that this was normal for one breast to fall into place faster then the other but i notice that theres still apparent sweeling in right breast and left but left pretude to side more now and the right breast still remains in the same position. Did I damage my goods?

Post-op Breast Augmentation Changes

+1

At about 3 weeks post-op your implants continue to be in the process of settling within their pockets and nature has to take its course before you can establish the end results.

Swelling is normal at this point and changes are not uncommon but without knowing the full details of your surgery and physically examining you it is not possible to provide you with a definitive diagnosis.

The level of activity should be within the recommended range set by your surgeon and I am not sure if your rides fall within that range. Therefore, it is for your best interest to consult with your surgeon.

Thank you for your inquiry.

The best of wishes to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

+1

It is impossible to say if your actions have caused any problems. There are many reasons why size and shape can be different this early out. It was not the best of ideas to go on rides so soon after surgery. I do not allow patients to do anything strenuous for at least 6 weeks. Especially any activities that might cause breast bouncing. It can take up to 3 months to get to your final result. Implants can drop at different rates and sometimes one drops more than the other. Wait this one out and take it easy unless your surgeon says you can do more.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Dropping

+1

I can not say what has happened. Going on a amusement park ride (unless it was the carousel) was a bad plan. At this point you will need to wait it out and see what happens. It is true that one can settle faster than the other. Usually it is the left because most people are right-handed. You need to follow up with your PS

Michael Hueneke, MD