Has my Left Breast Bottomed Out?

Breast Aug 10 months post op. Please take a look at the picture I provided and let me know if my left breast has bottomed out. I'm terrified to workout or play any sports (volleyball, running) in fear that its going to get worse and drop lower. PLEASE let me know if this is a sign of bottoming out... and what you suggest I do... Revision??

Left breast issue

+1

The left breast does not look like it bottomed out, it looks like it has more lower pole laxity than the other breast.  This is more than likely something that you had prior to surgery as well.

Resuming exercise after breast augmentation

+1

Your picture looks as if you have a deeper crease or fold on the left when compared to the more shallow crease on the right. It most likely reflects a pre-operative condition rather than bottoming out. At this point, your result should be stable and it is my impression you can resume exercise with a supportive bra.

Bottomed out or capsular contracture

+1

Your left breast looks fine.  Actually, it looks like you might have an early capsular contracture on the right side elevating it and making it appear fuller.  You can tell if that implant doesn't move as freely as the other.  Check with your doctor for sure.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS