5 weeks PO, left Breast Is Bigger Than The Right. Should I be worried? (photo)

Hi. I am currently 5 weeks post op. My breasts/nipples were uneven preop, with little breast tissue. I'm noticing my left breast is fuller than my right and I am getting really nervous. I want my right to look full too. Should I be worried? Preop: 34AA/A Postop: 34C 5,2, 108lbs Right breast: 245cc Left breast:235cc Silicone Gel/Unders

Asymmetry post op breast augmentation / implants

+1

At five weeks, it is still too early to allow your implants and breasts to settle out. Sometimes, one side swells more than another, and also one side has stronger muscle tone and can keep an implant higher on one side than another. Your plastic surgeon should be able to coach you on massage techniques that may help. I think it is too early to be concerned. Good luck...

Web reference: http://www.esanamedspa.com

New Haven Plastic Surgeon

Toronto Breast Augmentation

+1

Asymmetry at this point is common. You should see you PS to discuss your concerns but it is too early to worry about needing a revision. Depending on what your PS decides, they may recommend certain massage techniques or manoeuvres to help reach symmetry earlier.

Implant asymmetry?

+1

Everyone has small (or even large) asymmetries preoperatively. Those small asymmetries, especially nipple asymmetry, will not change post op unless you have a lift, which you clearly didn't need. Your implant symmetry looks really nice. I recommend you discuss your concerns with your surgeon. Dr. Seckel is correct that certain displacement exercises may do the trick and perhaps getting on Vitamin E to keep your tissues pliable.

Shreveport Plastic Surgeon

5 weeks post op breast augmentation

+1

At 5 weeks out, you are too early to evaluate the results. Preoperative photos always help in answering your questions on RealSelf.

Keep in mind that it is 2 different surgeries. One on each breast. They will swell and heal differently. Most of the swelling subsides and the implants drop by 4-6 months.

I know it's difficult, but try and be patient. You need to wait 4-6 months to see what your final result will be. Discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon so they can reassure you as well. Best of luck.

5 weeks after breast augmentation asymmetry is common

+1

Thank you for your question and photographed. 5 weeks is very early after breast augmentation and asymmetry of the degree that your photo shows it is very common. Please ask her plastic surgeon is breast implant displacement exercises may help the higher side move more quickly.

Web reference: http://drseckel.com/surgical-procedures/result-oriented-breast-augmentation-breast-enlargement/

Asymmetry after breast augmentation

+1

Thanks for your picture and question. Five weeks is still early after a breast augmentation. Give it up to 3 months before getting too worried. Your picture may be a little deceiving since you are holding the camera with our right hand. Share your concerns with your surgeon.

Uneven?

+1

You need more time to tell for sure, try and be patient for now and follow your ps directions