Can I have electric treatments carried out on the areas injected with Sculptra?

I have had a sculptra injected around the areas of my cheekbones, 1 vial only, and am wondering knowing that the results will only begin to appear 6-8 weeks onwards by building my own collagen. Will use of electric facial treatments such as galvanic/ultrasound/ mesotherapy/needlefreemesotherapy inhibit the results or are they compatible? I have heard that it is not advisable to use electric facial treatments on the areas where the fillers have been injected because they dissolve quicker.

Electric treatments in areas treated by Sculptra

+1
There are no reasons to avoid these treatments over an area treated with Sculptra, but I am concerned that you may not see any benefit.  There is no evidence of benefit for any of the treatments you listed, and I am wondering if you should not save your money and spend it on treatments with proven effectiveness.