How can I get rid of my eye bags without injections or surgery?

i am just 14 years of age and already my eye bags are noticable, the indentations look terrible and the bags slightly stick out not alone they stand out! i need help, ive tried all the home remedies nothing works! however i usually have puffy eyes regulary.

What you are describing as "bags" is normal eyelid anatomy.

+2
Welcome to the over-photoshopped world of glamour magazines and TV/Movie makeup and lighting.  We almost don't even recognize what is normal any more.  Generally eye concealer will help this area.  As you get older you may decide that you just have to "do something" for this area.  Do not waste money on creams and goofy treatments for this.  If you find yourself spending hours a day thinking about this issue, these types of obsessive thoughts are not normal.  At age 14 we want you focused on school and enjoying life.  If you find that you are unwilling to socialize or avoid social interaction due to concerns about the circles, or spend hours a day researching treatments online, you may benefit from working with a psychologist on these feeling.

Eyelid bags at age 14

+1
Your eyes are perfect and your anatomy is 100% normal. What your are calling bags is the normal attachments of the muscle and ligaments around your eye. They are supposed to be there and are part of the natural and pleasing aesthetic of the lower eyelid. This is not something to worry about or focus on, your eyes are wide, bright and beautiful. 

Cameron Chesnut, MD, FAAD
Spokane Dermatologic Surgeon

Lower eyelid puffiness

+1
You might consider trying NeoTensil. It is a temporary fix that is applied to the skin in the area, can last up to one day but should work well in your case.

Julio Garcia, MD