Can I Get LED Light Treatment While Using Duac and Retin A for my Comedonal Acne?

LED treatment during acne therapy

+2

LED light treatments are perfectly safe to undergo while using all forms of topical acne treatment, including Duac and Retin-A. LED treatment uses Light Emitting Diodes to stimulate your skin to produce more collagen and elastin, similar to photosynthesis in plants, while decreasing enzymes that break down skin. By producing collagen, wrinkles are reduced and the skin retains a more youthful, radiant appearance. Keep in mind this is not a treatment for acne.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon