Does TANDA LED Therapy Work?

I am 51 year old white female. Have light skin, some redness (flushed looking), slightly uneven tone, definite lack of firmness (i.e. jaw line in particular), broken capilliaries (not really noticeable in most areas, except for the nose area). Don't have very wrinkled skin, certainly have lines around the mouth, eyes, between the eyes, forehead, neck. Will TANDA LED Therapy work for me? Does it have any long-term effects? My photo is from a year ago or so, and I have makeup on.

Tanda LED System

+3

Yes. Tanda is an LED system with both blue and red light. There are many studies showing that red LED induces collagen formation. It is one of the few at home light based treatments available. It also helps with acne when using the blue light. 

Chicago Dermatologist