Is LED Light Therapy Safe for Pregnant Women?

I am considering buying a LED skin treatment device, Omnilux New-U, for home use; but I am also planning to get pregnant shortly. Will it be safe for me to use while I'm pregant? Thanks.

Self-treatment is not a wise idea

+1

The decision to administer LED treatments to yourself at home may not be a wise one. LED treatments require a pattern of exposures with proper seating of the LED head. By attempting to treat yourself you may not be able to physically hold and apply the LED head in the proper position to administer the treatments properly. This may lead to undesired results or ineffective treatment.