Will my Nose Get Smaller and More Refined Than Already Is? 8 Months Post Revision Rhinoplasty. WORRIED. (photo)

I'm 8 months post open revision rhinoplasty, I'm really worried. I love the shape of my nose so far and I really don't want it to get smaller. I don't want my nose to end up being like the nose of girls. Please give me your opinion.

Post Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

In general, the final result of a rhinoplasty procedure is typically achieved at one year. You can continue to see refinement of your result even past this time, however people are generally at their final result within a year.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Yes it will get more refined and for getting  better results you can give it another 4 months. So it will be alright.

Jhonny Salomon, MD

Swelling after Rhinoplasty

+1

The nose usually doesn't change dramatically after one year, but subtle forces of healing may continue for several years after that, reflected by changes in your skin. If you're happy at eight months, this is a good sign. I follow my patients for one year after surgery free of charge to ensure they heal correctly and we are both satisfied.

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon