8 Weeks Post Op Revision Rhinoplasty. Should I Be Concerned? (photo)

I'm almost 2 months post my revision rhinoplasty. I'm really worried about the final results. I feel like there's assymetry in the tip of my nose and I don't know if that's because I hit it several times by mistakes ( while sleeping ). My profile of my nose looks somehow long as well and sometimes i feel like there's a dorsal hump...I don't know if that will become better. Here are some photos of my nose and I would love to know your opinion and if the result will improve.

8 Weeks after Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Many of the asymmetries or concerns to which to refer are relatively minor and cannot be determined at this early date following revision.  Swelling is figuring prominently into the nose at this point.