8 Months Post Revision Rhinoplasty. Looking Forward for Doctors to Answer my Questions? (photo)

It's been 8 months since I had my Revision Rhinoplasty. One nostril is slightly bigger than the other, and the tip of my nose looks somehow huge. There's a small dark circle that sometimes appear on the tip of my nose when I take pictures with flash, I wonder if this is from the swelling. In addition to that, I feel that there's a bump on the bridge of my nose (right side), but I can't see it. I just feel it when I touch the bridge of my nose. why is that? and will the tip of my nose change ?

Rhinoplasty

+2

Your nose based on the pictures is very good. You may experience some swelling for almost a year.

8 months after revision rhinoplasty

+2

At 8 months, your nose is still healing.  You do have some fullness in your supratip which is causing a slight "pollybeak" deformity, which makes your tip appear somewhat bulbous from the front.  This swelling may or may not improve in the next few months, but follow up closely with your surgeon and follow his/her treatment recommendations.  The nostril asymmetry is not likely to change a significant amount as your swelling improves.  

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Nose 8 Months after Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

Your questions may be answered if you just wait another 6-8 months.Your nose will change as healing progresses, especially in a patient with thick skin like you after a revision procedure.