Now Leaking Fluid from my Belly Button After Belly Button Surgery After a Umbilical Hernia Repair? (photo)

My belly button now seems to be leaking fluid and is still bleeding. It is now two weeks after the operation. Actually after the operation I have excessive bruises in the groin area going up my right hand side, plus two black eyes, all this has now disapperared. Nobody knows what it is or why and I have not been able to contact the surgeon. Could all these things be related.

Leaking Fluid from my Belly Button After Belly Button Surgery After a Umbilical Hernia Repair

+1

Nothing on the enclosed photo looks particularly troublesome to me. The small amount of drainage would also not seem unusual, but a visit to your surgeon is appropriate--or to whomever is covering for your surgeon. 

The black eyes seem unusual, but if resolved may not be worth tracking, but again a discussion with your surgeon would be in order and a decision to see if you have some abnormality in blood clotting could be considered. 

Thanks for  your question, best wishes.