I have lazy eye can I do botox to fix it? (photo)

Lazy Eye and Botox

+1
Botox can not be correct a lazy eye.  I suggest you consult a board certified ophthalmologist to see what type of treatments may be best for you.

I have a lazy eye - can I use Botox to fix it?

+1
In general, Botox will not help fix a lazy eye. I would recommend having your eye examined by a board certified opthalmologist. This will be necessary to provide you with advice. I hope this information helps, and I wish you the best of luck.

Paul S. Nassif, MD

Lazy Eye and Botox

+1
Botox will not help your lazy eye.  You are very pretty and you do seem to have a little ptosis on the left side.  There are some Mueller's muscle stimulant drops that you can use foe temporary correct.   Check with you local ophthalmologist.   These drops are inexpensive and work well.  A simple correction can be attained by using the  over the counter red reduction drops in your eye which also briefly stimulate Mueller's muscle.  But do see your local eye doctor or plastic surgeon.   Then there is the surgical correction of ptosis which should work very well for you.   This is a simple surgery that a skilled plastic surgeon can do with ease.   Hope this helps.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon