Is Lazer Only Treatment for Fungal Toenail?

I think i hit my toenail long time ago when it healed and blood ws gone it never grew smooth as the others , it gained a partial yellow color at one edge and became very rough and broke separately from nailbed if hit by accident , i hate how it looks , my dr barely examined it and told me its fungal ! And i should take laser treatment and topical antifungal ...other regimen maybe ??

Treatments for toenail fungus

+1

I would recommend getting a second opinion on your diagnosis of toenail fungus.  If it really is toenail fungus, then there are other options for treatment besides laser.  There are some oral medications that can be used to treat that problem as well.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon