Things to Eat After Laser Tattoo Removal

I'm doing lazer treatments and wondering for post care are there any foods or drinks I can eat to help my lymph clear the ink during the fading process?

Laser tattoo removal

+1

The tattoo removal is a long term process with laser treatment. Diet will not control overnight any lymphatic clearance as the particles of the tattoo ink must first be engulfed by macrophages, an immune cell, before they are carried off by the lymphatic vessels and this takes time. I am not aware of dietery factors that expedite macrophage consumption of the tattoo particles.