Lazer Hair Removal with Facial Cappilaries

i have facial cappilaries on my nose and cheecks and my skin is so sensitive.is lazer treatment safety to me? thank you..

Laser hair removal

+1

Fortunately facial skin has such great circulation and the skin regererates from surrounding hair follicle epithelial cells, that risks of laser hair removal, although they exist, are infrequent on the face. Certainly there could be pigmentation responses temporarily for dark skinned individuals and even some light-complected patients. Seek consultation with a physician experienced in doing laser hair removal rather than seeing a non-licensed provider, especially because of your sensitive skin.

Facial capillaries should not make Laser hair removal problematic

+1

Facial capillaries should be no problem with laser hair removal of the face as long as you have an experienced laser operator. Some of the hair removal lasers can also be used for removing the broken capillaries. If you have very sensitive skin and broken capillaries you may have a condition called rosacea. This can be treated by a dermatologist.

Janet M. Neigel, MD
West Orange Oculoplastic Surgeon

Laser is safe for hair removal with sensitive skin

+1

The lasers we use for facial hair removal may be used to treat cappilaries as well. Usually, the energies used are different. In terms of safety for sensitive skin patients, you should be seeing someone experienced enough to handle this.

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon