How Can I Lay when Having Multiple Procedures Done Within the Same Surgery Day?

I had a consultation done a few weeks ago and was told that I need liposuction,tummy tuck along with the Brazilian butt lift.. I wanted to know how will it be possible for me to lay down when having these procedures done at the same time,also do you think I will be able to keep most of the fat that my butox is going to be injected with? And what is your professional opinion on a patient doing Lipo,tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift within the same surgery???

Positioning after Liposuction, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift can be challenging.

+1

Positioning after Liposuction, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift can be challenging.  You are not allowed to sit fully on your butt for 3-4 weeks.  Also, you have to sleep on your sides in a slightly flexed position with knees and hips bent.

I have attached a link that shows a picture of how you can kneel facing a chair with pillows to get in a comfortable position withour sitting on your butt.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate for these procedures and that it is safe for you to have surgery.

Web reference: http://www.transitiontoparenthood.com/ttp/foreducators/artwork/KneelByChair.bmp