How Can I Lay when Having Multiple Procedures Done Within the Same Surgery Day?

I had a consultation done a few weeks ago and was told that I need liposuction,tummy tuck along with the Brazilian butt lift.. I wanted to know how will it be possible for me to lay down when having these procedures done at the same time,also do you think I will be able to keep most of the fat that my butox is going to be injected with? And what is your professional opinion on a patient doing Lipo,tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift within the same surgery???

Positioning after Liposuction, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift can be challenging.

Positioning after Liposuction, Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift can be challenging.  You are not allowed to sit fully on your butt for 3-4 weeks.  Also, you have to sleep on your sides in a slightly flexed position with knees and hips bent.

I have attached a link that shows a picture of how you can kneel facing a chair with pillows to get in a comfortable position withour sitting on your butt.

To be sure, see two or more board-certified plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate for these procedures and that it is safe for you to have surgery.