Laxity of Skin and Large Pores?

I'm a 30 yrs old asian male. I have large pores on my nose, which i think is do to skin laxity or sagging. When i stretch the skin taut/tight on my nose I can no longer see the enlarged pores. I'm looking for a solution for the enalrged pores. Would a fraxel laser help this condition? What kind of fraxel, repair/restore, would be best for the condition. Is restore strong enough for the laxity issues that i think are causing the large pores? Is there anything that will realistically help?

Fraxel for Skin Laxity and Large Pores

+1
Thank you for your question. At my practice, I have gotten excellent results for skin tightening with Fraxel Restore. This treatment eliminates irregular skin discoloration, and stimulates new collagen production, tightening the skin without prolonged recovery. After a series of 2 to 4 Fraxel treatments, the cumulative cosmetic improvement is near more aggressive lasers, but unlike more aggressive lasers, redness and swelling eliminated within 2 to 4 days after each treatment. Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest.

There Are A Variety Of Fraxel Like Systems That Can Help You With This.

+1

There are a variety of fraxel like systems that can help you with this. These include Fraxel Restore, Profractional Micropeel and eMatrix. All require a series of treatments. Fraxel repair is a much more aggressive treatment that is not likely to be any more helpful.

David Goldberg, MD