Laxity Under Eyes; Tried Pinching the Skin, Didn't Work. What Are My Options?

My age is 29 and I have loose skin under eyes above my cheek bone . I under went skin pinch last year but it made no difference,1 month back my PS filled that area and it made the bags look bigger.. I don't know what to do to get rid of this loose skin ..!!

Skin laxity under the eyes

+1

At age 29 it is pretty rare to have excess skin on the lower lids.  It is important not to pinch too much lower lid skin because the patient can end up getting scleral show and ectropion, which will lead to further problems.  An additional option to try is Fraxel laser treatment to see if the skin in that area can be tightened.