What would be the perfect weight to get a mommy makeover and Brazilian butt lift and have a big bubble but and thighs? (photo)

im currently 225 pounds and plan surgery for aug to dic of 2014. Im planning to go down to 165 before surgery but don't know if at 165 im going to have enough fat in my body for the look I want. Im scare is all going to be loose skin and muscle. IM 5,5 medium built. I sending pictures of me with clothe and naked.

Mommy Makeover and being overweight

+1
The most sensible answer would first be a weight that is stable and compatible with a lifestyle,dietary change that would allow for this. Obviously being in the normal range is best but being above that weight does not prohibit you from having the procedure. Your plastic surgeon will make you aware of common risks associated with the procedures and any risks you are more prone to, for example being over weight.

Lower Body Lift

+1

It is much better to get to your weight to 165 lb.

You still will have enough fat by body contouring to get the butt you want.

You may need a circumferential lift to get the super results you want.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Mommy make over

+1

Thank you for the pictures.

Every patient is different than the other and many of them require different techniques. In my opinion I would reccomend to go down to 165 pounds at that point you´ll be an ideal candidate to have the procedures, fat mass will be less and there would be more loose skin to work with. When you get to this point I do suggest a circular body lift to start in combination with liposuction of the waist, upper and lower back and some fat injection to your buttocks area to give you that desired form you´re looking for. You might have to think about having a second round of surgery to treat your arms, breast and a little more liposuction to the upper part of the abdomen.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss and butt lift

+1

Without an exam at 165lbs I can not say what you can possibly achieve from surgery. Good luck with your diet.

What would be the perfect weight to get a mommy makeover and Brazilian butt lift and have a big bubble but and thighs?

+1

This is difficult to predict how you will look after weight loss.  I think losing to 190 lbs will make the result better.  From about 150 lbs to 190 lbs, this is more an area in which you need to decide how much larger you want to be in the buttock areas.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.