LaViv Verses Selphyl or Prp For Smile Lines, Marionette Lines and Tear Troughs

I am interested in a filler made from my own tissues, since I have had problems with Ha filler in my lips (granulomas) I've also had issues with fat in my marrionette lines, it is hard after 4 months. Which would be more appropriate for smile lines, marionettte lines and tear trophs, are they the similar in concept in producing your own collegan? Any risks of lumps?

LaViv

+1

LaViv is  product made from your own fibroblasts. It looks like it will be good for fine lines especially around the eyes and lips.

Marionette Lines and Tear Troughs

+1

All of these are entertaining choices to think about, but in the end will have very modest benefits.

Harold A. Lancer, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon