Laughing/Smiling/Yawning After Septorhinoplasty

Can I laugh/smile/yawn after septo and rhinoplasty? Will this ruin my results? I still have my splint on and I am 4 days post-op. It was an open rhinoplasty - the tip was further defined and the hump was removed.

Laughing,Smiling,Yawning after Rhinoplasty

I advise patients to avoid strenuous activites for 2-3 weeks after rhinoplasty. I define "strenuous" as anything that raises the blood pressure, pulse, or breathing rate. Avoid activities with a risk of nasal trauma for 6 weeks. Normal laughing, smiling, or yawning will not violate any of these restrictions.