Does Laughing Help Soften Your Breast Implants? A General Wondering One Week Post Op

Laughing will not soften breast implants--I think.

+1

I can think of no reason why laughing would have anything to do with capsular contracture.  Nevertheless, I really don't absolutely know and even if it doesn't it's a pleasant way not to accomplish anything.

Does Laughing Help Soften Your Breast Implants?

+1

I wish I could answer yes to this great question, but I don't have a clue. Keep laughing, though, keep us posted.

Laughing Soften Breast Implants?

+1

Thank you for the unusual question. Although there is no science that suggests that laughing will help “soften” breast implants,  I think it is safe to say that  laughing is generally good for you and others around you.