Why is Lattisse so abrasive to your eyes?

I am concerned that due to the harsh side effects, are you worried that your product is unheathy? I mean, that even though you disclose the side effects, does this make it right? There are people like me who need a product that works. Please advise. Thank you in advance.

Why is Latisse so abrasive to your eyes?

+1

What is disclosed on the Latisse "side effects" has much more to do with when it was used directly in the eye for glaucoma, under a different name. When used on the upper eyelid only, the side effects are not the same; however, because those were disclosed originally, they must be disclosed no matter what. I am not worried about them because millions of bottles of Latisse have been sold, specifically for eyelashes, and the side effects are minimal. 

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.