No Results After Years Of Latisse Use. What Should I Do?

I have been using latisse for a few years now and have had amazing results. A few months ago it stopped working. I got a new bottle and started getting immediate results again. That lasted a few months and it stopped working again. I've since started another bottle and still no results. Help!

Latisse Maintenance

+1

Eyelashes (like all hairs) have three different cycles, there is a growth phase (anagen), transition (catagen) and resting (telogen) phase.  Everyone's cycle of lash growth and rest occur at different rates and not all of your eyelashes will be in the same cycle.  If you do see that the lashes have gotten to a nice length and plateued, you can certainly scale back to several times a day or give the lashes a break for 2-3 weeks.  Then when you notice that they are losing some of the length and volume, you can return to a 12-16 week treatment phase. 

Huntersville Ophthalmologist

Latisse Results Stopped

+1

Well, you should be on a maintenance program now. At a certain point your eyelashes have reached their maximum growth potential and then it's a matter of maintenance and you don't need to use the product daily anymore. Once my patients have gotten to a good growth, usually after 2 or 3 bottles, we maintain their results by them using it only 2-3 times a week.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD