Why is my Latisse Not Working As Well After 6 Weeks?

After 6 weeks, my eyelashes were so much longer but not that much darker. However, after about 3 months I actually started losing some of my eyelashes. What could make this occur, and why doesn't it make my eyelashes darker? I am using the Latisse from a Dr's office.

Latisse not working after 6 weeks

+1

Latisse is making your lashes longer and also, often increases the number of eyelashes. There are other reasons why eyelashes fall out, such as infections of the eyelid.  It might be wise for you to see your eyeMD to determine whether this is indeed the case.

San Diego Ophthalmologist

Latisse LENGTHENS eyelashes - It does NOT darken them

+1

Latisse acts by keeping the eyelash follicles longer in the growth phase. By delaying the time when they fall off and go into the dormant stage the lashes get much longer. But - Latisse does NOT change the eyelashes pigmentation. That is up to you and your mascara stick...

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.