Can I Use Latisse Without Continuous Dermatologist Appointments?

I plan to buy my sister Latisse bcuz she's been wanting it but I was wondering if I could buy it sort of over the counter so she would not have to see my doctor at all. Is it possible for me to buy Latisse for someone and that person not having to see any doctor at all? Or does the use of it need to be monitored? I would really like for her just to be able to get it easily herself, maybe online or something, and eliminate the middle man of a doctor completely. Could she get Latisse like that?

Latisse Without Seeing A Physician

Latisse cannot be obtained without a prescription at this time.  So getting it as a gift for someone is difficult.